Thursday, December 11, 2008

DIVORCE

My divorce gets finalized next week. I’m not sure what to expect, but we have to appear in court before the judge. The only other times I’ve been in court were (1) for our bankruptcy many years ago, (2) when my husband had another speeding ticket to take care of, (3) and when we took our next-door neighbors to court to get a restraining order once. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not vindictive or not a nice person to live next door to. This guy threatened to shoot my dog, would yell at my kids, and made threats against us! Anyway, I think it will be a huge relief once the divorce is actually finalized. Everyone’s asking me if I’ll have a celebration party afterward. I’m not a party person. How about this…anyone reading this who has even the slightest notion of what relief I’m feeling, make a toast and send some good vibes my way.

No comments: